1. FREE camping at Base 4 for 365 days of the year
2. FREE advertising of your services on the FWDCSA web site
3. Discounted rates on Driver Training courses
4. Guided day, weekend and extended outings in South Africa and neighbouring countries.
5. Conservation involvement
6. Visit Open Day on the second Sunday of every month
7. Addresses by world-renowned speakers who are experts in their fields
8. Attend socials
9. Participate in competitions and challenges
10. Constant communication and updates
11. Great networking opportunities
The cost of joining the Four Wheel Drive Club of Southern Africa (Gauteng Branch) is R1400 made up by an initial once-off registration fee of R200 plus the annual subscription of R1200. Payments made after 1 October are deemed to be for the following year.
You may make payments directly into the club's bank account. It is essential that a copy of your deposit slip, clearly marked to show who made the payment and what it was for, is forwarded to the club secretary, either by fax at 0861-393-272 or by post or E-mail. Please use your initials and surname as the reference so your payment can be correctly allocated to you. Alternatively you may send a cheque together with your application details to: P O Box 8860, Edenglen 1613.
Club Banking Details
|Bank||First National Bank|
|Account Name||Four Wheel Drive Club of SA|
|Reference||Surname, initial and SUBS|
You can download an application form here, print it out and fax it. Alternatively, contact our club secretary who will E-mail or fax you a form. If you want to join one of the other branches of the FWDCSA, please click here for their details.
All applicants are required to sign the Indemnity and Waiver form printed below. Download a copy here, then sign it and return it to the office with your membership application form.
Indemnity and Waiver
I hereby apply for membership of the Four Wheel Drive Club of Southern Africa (the Club) and agree that upon acceptance of my application, my membership of the Club will be subject to the following conditions:
1. I agree to abide by the code of conduct, standards and rules of the Club, including any person appointed by the Club to organise or control any event ("Club Officer"). I agree that failure to do so, by me or any member of my party, may result in disciplinary action being taken against me, which may result in my suspension from Club activities, or expulsion from the Club.
2. I acknowledge that off-roading events are inherently dangerous, and that I am fully aware of the potential dangers thereof. I warrant that I will make all members of my party aware of such dangers prior to participating in any such events.
3. I agree that under no circumstances shall the Club be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever (including consequential loss) which I or any member of my party may suffer, howsoever such loss or damage may have been caused or sustained and whether or not as a result of the negligence or breach of contract (whether fundamental or otherwise) or other wrongful act of the Club, or any Club Officer, or any of the Club and any Club Officers against all such loss or damage.
4. The expression "members of my party" means all persons accompanying me or attending any event at my specific invitation, request or suggestion, and includes, without limitation, members of my family, guests and invitees.
5 This indemnity is irrevocable and shall apply to me and the members of my party for any club events which I may attend or participate in, whether my membership of the club has been renewed or not.
>> The Constitution of the Four Wheel Drive Club of Southern Africa (Gauteng
>> The Code of Conduct of the Four Wheel Drive Club of Southern Africa.
>> Indemnity and Waiver Form
Home| Club Events| Calendar| Open Day| Marketplace| Base 4 Clubhouse| Driver Training| Marshal Unit| Conservation| Diving| Trips & Safaris| Trip Reports| Club Committee| Associated Clubs| Photo Gallery| Insurance| Join Our Club| Links| Site Map| 4x4 Accessories| Radios| Jamboree| Club Constitution| Code of Conduct| A AWDCSA| Facebook | Contact Us